From a broad project standpoint, GU360 is currently focused on three primary goals: the first involves our Advancement modernization strategy; the second is the development of Hoya360, a modern portal for student information (where SNHS has led a discussion amongst many University stakeholders to determine the foundational functionality that we will deliver to students, faculty and administrators); the third features initiatives that will provide a modern, intuitive, and comprehensive portal designed to better showcase/assist Faculty members.
Find out more about each of the 3 workstreams below:
We send out periodic updates about GUFaculty360 to all faculty. Read all past communications from UIS. Interested in having us help you populate your GUFaculty360 profile with information from your CV? Simply send it to us (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will let you know once it's completed!
- September, 2017: GUFaculty360 went LIVE!
- June, 2017: Soft launch with test group of faculty
- Summer, 2017: GU360 team busy populating faculty profiles with provided CVs and converting old Explore data
- June, 2016: Work began on GUFaculty360.
- March, 2017: Hoya360 went LIVE
- October, 2017: Advising360 went LIVE!
- June 2016: Work began on Hoya360 and Advising360.
- Advancement gift processing went LIVE
- June 2016: Work began on Advancement workstream.